S1E1 – Transforming The Way You Think About Yourself
In this episode, sought after transformational coach and author, Tracy Martin, talks about how to transform the way you think about yourself.
THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE YOU WILL EVER HEAR
How do you change the thoughts that hold you back from being the best version of you? Break the brick wall syndrome.
She breaks down her 10 top tips to help you transform:
- Do not measure future success by past actions
- Habits need to be broken
- Take 30 days and do the exact opposite of what you normally do
- Change your personal settings
- Ask yourself WHY
- You have to commit
- Identify triggers and take their fuel away
- Demand radical Accountability
- Walk it out (wear your values out loud!)
- Give a damn about your life
Over the course of 50 minutes, we talk about how to surrender to grace and the questions to ask yourself to make you better.
CREATE AN ACTION LIST vs A TO-DO LIST
RESOURCES AND LINKS: