You have all been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life.
Why wait till January to do it?
What is so powerful about, “I will start on Monday” …or “The New year I am going to change”? Why wait? Is there some innate power with the day Monday that a Wednesday doesn’t have?
If you are committed to making positive changes in your life then DO IT…the time is NOW. I am not perfect but I am committed to being the best person I can be….and this does not just apply to health and fitness. If you keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result it will drive you insane and I know, for me, I have been close to crazy as it comes….LOL…but really I keep making the same choices with relationships, certain habits and many times a certain impulsive behaviors I am aware of and trying to correct and control.
The mind is very very strong, and I have been able to overcome many obstacles….and I truly believe that sometimes must learn lessons the hard way, and that is through pain, heartache and other similar emotions. We would NOT be human if we did not make mistakes…we must learn to be positive and take it easy on ourselves.
So first things first…Here is a list I came up with that will help you on your road to positive changes:
- Have a plan- whether it be health, weight loss goals, relationships (a plan can go a long way, write things down, be aware and mindful)
- Celebrate every change- focus on the positive and do not dwell on the negative.
- Be honest with yourself- if you are not honest with YOU…then the only person you are hurting is YOU.
- Get support- close friends and family support is crucial, you need their support so you do not feel ALONE during the process.
- Love yourself first – MOST IMPORTANT
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all can make the positive changes in your life….and vouch to be the very best person you can be in this life! Being happy at the end of the day is really all that matters!