Coaching with Carey
Control The Message
MEDIA COACHING & ON-CAMERA TRAINING
Carey Pena, our IM360 founder, brings over 20 years’ experience as a Veteran News Anchor, Emmy Award-Winning Reporter and Political Show Host. Carey has worked with some of the best on-air coaches, vocal coaches and consultants in the country, and she shares ‘best practices’ and ‘tricks of the trade’ with her clients.
The techniques used by on-air personalities can be used by anyone to improve the way they present themselves in front of the camera or audience. Working with individuals and groups, Carey imparts her unique coaching methods, techniques and tips to help each and every client shine.
Whether you have plans to speak in public, appear on camera, create your own social media videos, give presentations or interviews, Carey will help you feel comfortable and prepared, so you can deliver your message with confidence.
WHAT MEDIA COACHING MEANS FOR YOU
- MEDIA VENUES: Become familiar with different press-related environments, eliminate surprises and distractions, and stay focused on the task at hand, whether for print, TV, or Internet.
- MESSAGES & TALKING POINTS: Develop primary messages that are compelling and easy to remember. Deliver messages in concise “sound bites,” with supporting information that conveys authority and depth of knowledge.
- CONTROLLING THE INTERVIEW: Should an interviewer attempt to move the conversation “sideways,” clients will be well-equipped to steer them back, and stay there, by utilizing Carey’s bridging and redirecting techniques.
- ON-CAMERA PRESENTATION: Be confident where to look, how to sit, move, and sound in different environments, whether broadcasting from a studio, on location, or from a remote location.
- CAMERA READINESS: Receive clear advice and recommendations, including dress and make-up, to look your absolute best to achieve maximum impact.
YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION IS FREE!
It went great! No trailing my thoughts off into oblivion. I am beyond thrilled that I was able to work with you. I was so confident that I knew where to sit, how to sit, where to look! Thank you!