Host & Emcee
Carey Pena is a well known news personality, show host and emcee. She brings energy, humor and sincerity to every event.
Carey believes that she’s not there to simply stand on stage and deliver a script, she’s there to go inside the heart of the mission and make a true connection with the audience.
Over the years she has served as Co-Host of the MDA Telethon helping to raise millions of dollars for “Jerry’s Kids”.
She’s worked extensively on causes that benefit our Veterans including serving as the Co-Host for the Veterans Day Parade.
Carey has appeared on local and national television and continues her work in the Phoenix area and nationwide.
From Palm Beach, Florida where she served as Emcee for the Gateway Cancer Research Gala, to Dallas,Texas where she lends her media expertise to American Heart Association’s Think Tank alongside the organization’s CEO.
When Carey gets involved with a cause and/or Emcees an event, she also finds opportunities to cover the organization on her various and extensive social media and podcast platforms to help bring more publicity and attention. She believes every event is an opportunity to share a great story of hope and inspiration, love, progress and purpose.
Known for infusing humor and personality while on the stage, Zenobia Mertel has served as Emcee for events across the Valley for more than ten years. From fashion shows to celebrity chef cook-offs, Zenobia enjoys successfully carrying attendees through the phases of an event in a fun and professional way. A believer of utilizing her talents to support community, emceeing is a natural extension of Zenobia’s career in the media. Zenobia’s signature emcee style includes interacting with her audience and encouraging a good time for all, while ensuring the purpose of the event remains center stage.
Zenobia was a big hit at Rock the District where she was able to showcase her ad-lib skills in between musical acts. Zenobia is very fond of events where there is live music as this is a big passion of hers.
Gelie Akhenblit is well known for the execution of her successful startup, NetworkingPhoenix, and has helped to revolutionize the landscape of local networking in the Valley.
Gelie has been on many stages and media platforms speaking on the importance of having a strategy when engaging in face-to-face networking and the power of building and maintaining strategic relationships.
Recently, Gelie delivered a TEDx talk on the topic of freedom. She shared her story of being a political refugee from the former Soviet Union and how her journey to freedom has evolved and led her to chase after her dreams.
Whether on stage, or co-hosting In the Moment, Gelie’s message is loud and clear … she urges people not to settle and to always keep pushing.
Events We Have Considered An Honor To Emcee
- » Always Heart of Justice
- » American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- » Arizona Humane Society Compassion with Fashion
- » Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame Society’s 12th annual Patriotic Gala
- » Boy Scout Taste of Arizona
- » Bryan University Commencement
- » Cancer Treatment Centers of America Project Pink
- » Catholic Community Foundation Crozier Gala
- » Central Arizona Shelter Services Dinner for Dignity
- » Chase for Business Conference
- » Chicanos Por La Causa Esperanza Awards and the CPLC Anniversary Dinner
- » Childhelp 25 Men Who Think They Can Cook
- » Christian Service Awards
- » Dress for Success: Suit for the Stars – A Night in her Shoes
- » Devereux Behavioral Health 50th Anniversary Gala
- » Florence Crittenton Teaming up for Girls Luncheon
- » Free Arts 25th Anniversary Art Heals Gala
- » Gateway for Cancer Research St Patrick’s Day Event
- » Girl Scouts of American Women and Young Women of Distinction Awards
- » Global Family Philanthropy
- » Historymakers 2019 Gala
- » JDRF
- » Junior Achievement JA You’re Hired Event
- » Land Advisors Organization Housing Forecast
- » One N Ten Fresh Brunch
- » One Community Spotlight on Success: Arizona LGBT Heroes
- » Phoenix Children’s Hospital Leadership Circle Luncheon
- » Phoenix Knuckle Ball Gala
- » Rock the District
- » Society of Chairs
- » Southwest Kids Cancer Foundation Celebrating Life Gala
- » SRP Get Some Shade Fashion Show
- » Susan G. Komen
Stacy Bayless | Director of Marketing & Communications at Land Advisors Organization
Angela Hughey | CEO at ONE Community